Note that the final exam of Algorithms and Data Structures will happen on Thursday. There is also an exam inspection on Monday.
Endterm: October 8, 2020, 14:00-17:00, HS 002 E13, exam inspection: October 12, 14.30 - 16.00, HS 001 E13
Reexam: October 23, 2020, 14:00-17:00, HS 002 E13
The material of the whole course is relevant for the final and re-exam, but the focus is on the second half. You are allowed to bring a cheat sheet: A4 format, handwritten, two-sided; you can take it with you after the exam. Bring your student ID for checking.
Please note that it is absolutely necessary for you to bring your own protection mask with you. Students who have a doctor’s certificate that they cannot wear protection masks have to bring their own face shields and wear these instead of a mask.
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam. If you provide a doctor’s certificate to the examination office later on, the examination attempt will be canceled and will not count.
- Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
▪ Cough / Husten
▪ Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
▪ Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
▪ Diarrhoea / Durchfall
▪ Fever / Fieber
▪ Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
▪ Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
▪ Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust
All participants and supervisors have to wear protection masks when they enter/leave the room, when talking to each other, and when checking student identities. Due to the safety of all persons in the room it is strongly recommended to wear protection masks during the entire exam.